(written from a Production point of view)
You're Dead Jim!
As Dr. McCoy tries to save Kirk's life, the crew of the USS Enterprise-A reminisces about the adventures of their captain. Kirk receives an invitation from his brother, Sam, and son, David to join them. He also receives a warning from Christopher Pike that it is time for him to leave. Fortunately, Spock is able to revive Kirk with a mind meld. Once revived, Kirk demands that Bearclaw be found and punished.
- The sixth chapter in the Who Killed Captain Kirk? storyline, this issue was later collected in that book.
- Based on Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry
- Writer: Peter David
- Editor: Robert Greenberger
- Canon characters listed below are linked to the main article about them. Non-canon characters are not linked, but those that recurred, appearing or being mentioned in more than one story, are defined further in DC TOS volume 1 characters.
- James T. Kirk
- USS Enterprise-A captain.
- Vulcan Enterprise-A exec and science officer.
- Leonard McCoy
- Enterprise-A surgeon.
- Montgomery Scott
- Enterprise-A chief engineer.
- Pavel Chekov
- Enterprise-A security chief.
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|#52: "Hell in a Handbasket"||DC TOS volume 1||#54: "Old Loyalties"|