Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ships of the classEdit
- USS Yeager (NCC-65674)
- "Doctor Bashir, I Presume"
- "A Simple Investigation"
- "Blaze of Glory"
- "In the Cards"
- "Sacrifice of Angels"
- "The Magnificent Ferengi"
- "One Little Ship"
- "Honor Among Thieves"
- "Change of Heart"
- "Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night"
- "The Reckoning"
- "Profit and Lace"
- "The Sound of Her Voice"
- "Once More Unto the Breach"
- "It's Only a Paper Moon"
- "Prodigal Daughter"
- "Field of Fire"
- "Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang"
Background information Edit
This listing is based on the name of the only known vessel of its type, the YEAGER itself.
Technical Manual Edit
The Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Technical Manual describes this vessel as an Intrepid-class starship variant, describing it as being among the ships "constructed from salvaged components, components in work, and custom assemblies fabricated by the individual fleet yards."
The following specifications were given in the DS9 Technical Manual:
- Production Base: ASDB Integration Facility, Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards, Mars
- Type: Light Cruiser
- Accommodation: 204 officers and crew
- Power Plant: One 1,500 plus Cochrane warp core feeding two nacelles; one impulse system
- Dimensions: Length, 402.11 meters; beam, 195.64 meters; height, 58.69 meters
- Mass: 550,000 metric tonnes
- Performance: Warp 9.55 for twelve hours
- Armament: Seven type-8 phaser emitters; one photon torpedo launcher