Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Victoria Dillard (born 20 September 1969; age 47) was born in New York and made her acting debut on Star Trek in the Star Trek: The Next Generation first season episode "Where No One Has Gone Before" in which she portrayed a command division ensign who dreamt being a ballerina.
- Coming to America (1988) with Madge Sinclair
- Internal Affairs (1990) with Valerie Wildman
- Ricochet (1991) with John Cothran, Jr., Tim de Zarn, Sherman Howard, Carlos LaCamara and Albie Selznick
- Deep Cover (1992) with Clarence Williams III
- Killing Obsession (1994) with John Savage
- The Glass Shield (1995) with Erich Anderson, Bernie Casey, Jim Fitzpatrick, Natalia Nogulich, Lori Petty and Biff Yeager
- Statistically Speaking (1995) with Alfre Woodard
- Ali (2001) with TNG co-stars LeVar Burton and Michael Dorn as well as Brad Greenquist, Albert Hall, Bruce McGill and Wade Andrew Williams
Television work Edit
- Seinfeld (1993) starring Jason Alexander with Lanei Chapman and Bill Erwin
- L.A. Law (1994) starring Corbin Bernsen and Larry Drake with Granville Ames and Stephen Root
- Chicago Hope (1994) with Paul Dooley and David Selburg
- Family Law (2001) starring Christopher McDonald