(written from a Production point of view)
|Region 1 cover|
|No. of episodes:||26|
|No. of discs:||7|
|Region 1 release date:||18 May 2004|
|Region 2 release date:||5 July 2004|
24 September 2007 (re-released)
|Year:||2371 – 2372|
|Region 2 cover|
|Region 2 slimline cover|
Star Trek: Voyager – Season Two is a DVD release containing all of the episodes which were broadcast during the series' second season. The DVD set includes special features and all episodes are presented in 5.1 Surround Sound format.
- Braving the Unknown: Season 2
- Voyager Time Capsule: Tuvok
- 13 minutes about Tim Russ and his thoughts about the show and character.
- Saboteur Extraordinaire: Seska
- 6 minutes with Martha Hackett discussing her character.
- A Day in the Life of Ethan Phillips
- A 7 minute piece showing him in makeup, on set, and otherwise.
- Red Alert: Visual Effects Season 2
- A 12 minute segment discussing the challenges of the constructed body in "Lifesigns", lighting effects, Kim's death in "Deadlock", the lizards in "Threshold", and the landing of the ship.
- Real Science with André Bormanis
- 11 minutes discussing the real world "versions" of things such as robots, planetary rings, dark matter, and warp speed.
- Photo Gallery
- Lost Transmissions from the Delta Quadrant
- About 14 minutes of easter eggs "hidden" throughout the special features menus.
- One of the Easter eggs is Tim Russ performing the title track from his second album, Kushangaza, which is Swahili for "Amazing."
- A Special Text Trivia Version of "The 37's"
- This is a text commentary for the episode, found on disc 1.
- Some DVD sets include a bonus disc with additional featurettes.
This is the only season of Voyager during which an image that appears during the loading screen does not appear as part of the episode selection menu screen.
VOY Season 1 DVD
|Star Trek: Voyager|
VOY Season 3 DVD