Welcome to Memory Alpha! I've noticed that you've already started making some contributions to our database – thanks for your edit to the "James T. Kirk (alternate reality)" page! Might I suggest that you consider registering an account with us? Creating an account is quick, easy and free, and there are a number of benefits to logging in, including the following:
- The use of a specific username that helps other archivists recognize your own contributions
- The ability to view all of your contributions via a My contributions link
- Your own user page and talk page
- The ability to create a watchlist that lets you add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename a page
- The ability to upload images and other media
- The ability to create a custom user style to modify the appearance of this site
- The right to contribute in formal decisions in the community, including the pages for deletion and nominations for featured articles.
Before signing up, however, you may wish to view some of our policies and guidelines, which provide links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
If you're concerned about privacy, you should know that you're not required to provide any personal information beyond an email address and date of birth. We've tried to make signing up as quick and as painless as possible. I hope you'll consider creating an account!
- The above named user is the most currently available administrator to contribute to Memory Alpha; their signature was automatically added by User:Wikia. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
Sign your posts Edit
Please sign your talk page posts, either by clicking the Signature button located above the posting area, or alternatively by typing ~~~~ at the end of your post; this makes it much easier to keep track of who wrote what. Thanks 31dot (talk) 23:37, November 5, 2013 (UTC)
Again, please sign your posts. If you have questions about doing so, please post them here. Also, article talk pages are meant for discussing article changes only, and are not for general discussion of the subject; please use the Reference Desk for such questions. 31dot (talk) 03:33, November 10, 2013 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.