Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Out in deep space, the spaceship Enterprise, under the command of Captain James T. Kirk, lay hove-to under emergency conditions!
McCoy brings an injured crewman to Certax for medical care, but penal colony inmates take the ship.
"Someone's paying Certax a visit. Must be official... only a nut would want to take a holiday here!"
- - A guard
"You. Show Kelly and Mendoza what to do. Or should I shoot the Captain?"
"Go to blazes! Who's going to work this ship if you kill him?"
- - Jarman and Spock
"McCoy – as a non-combatant doctor, you pack a mean armoury!"
- - Scotty
Background information Edit
- Kirk and Uhura are the only crew members to wear red; everyone else wears blue.
Setting and technologyEdit
- Chekov is aboard, placing the story between 2267 and 2269.
- Shuttles that are not part of the Enterprise compliment dock with the ship by means of a flexible compression hose.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: TV21 & Joe 90 #95, 17 July 1971
- Part 2: TV21 & Joe 90 #96, 24 July 1971
- Part 3: TV21 & Joe 90 #97, 31 July 1971
- Part 4: TV21 & Joe 90 #98, 7 August 1971
- Part 5: TV21 & Joe 90 #99, 14 August 1971
- Part 6: TV21 & Joe 90 #100, 21 August 1971
- Captain James T. Kirk
- Montgomery Scott
- Doctor Leonard McCoy
- Hikaru Sulu
- Nyota Uhura
- Pavel Chekov
- Corcoran, injured crewman
- Jarman, prisoner
- Kelly, prisoner
- Mendoza, prisoner
- Schirach, prisoner
- Bradley, member of the repair crew
- Bruno, a guard dog
- Colonel Strang, governor of the Certax prison
|Previous strip:||Series||Next strip:|
|UK Story Arc #22|| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
|UK Story Arc #24|