Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Far in the depths of space, the leaders and top scientists of a planet known to its inhabitants as Graktan, were gathered to watch a demonstration – of destructive discovery...
While Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock explore the planet Graktan, the Graktan defenses mistake the Enterprise for a hostile craft, leaving the mighty spaceship helpless and drifting into the gravitational pull of the system's sun.
"This is your captain speaking! We are all on the threshold of discovery – entering a planetary system unknown to man!"
- - Kirk
"Put that gun down you fool! You might as well try using a pea-shooter!"
- - Spock
Background information Edit
Setting and technologyEdit
- Chekov is aboard, placing the story between 2267 and 2269.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: Valiant & TV21 #12, 18 December 1971
- Part 2: Valiant & TV21 #13, 25 December 1971
- Part 3: Valiant & TV21 #14, 1 January 1972
- Part 4: Valiant & TV21 #15, 8 January 1972
- Part 5: Valiant & TV21 #16, 15 January 1972
- Part 6: Valiant & TV21 #17, 22 January 1972
- Lektor, leader of the Graktan inhabitants
- Mork, Graktan scientist
|Previous strip:||Series||Next strip:|
|UK Story Arc #26|| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
|UK Story Arc #28|