Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
The spaceship Enterprise, under the command of Captain James T. Kirk, was pursuing its lonely course through the void...
Approaching the far distant Beton system, the Enterprise enters the territory of the "Collector" who tries to add it to his vast museum of transport.
"And by Jupiter – I recognize the pilot! He's Earth's top flier... Commander Wallace Hawkins!"
- - Enterprise crewman
"A simple demonstration of my genius, Captain! A perfect replica of your friend... constructed within the space of a mere fifteen minutes. I trust you are impressed with this demonstration?"
- - The Collector
Background information Edit
- One of the Enterprise crewmen swears by Jupiter.
Setting and technologyEdit
- One of the shuttles has the registry 1701/8.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: Valiant & TV21 #23, 4 March 1972
- Part 2: Valiant & TV21 #24, 11 March 1972
- Part 3: Valiant & TV21 #25, 18 March 1972
- Part 4: Valiant & TV21 #26, 25 March 1972
- Part 5: Valiant & TV21 #27, 1 April 1972
- Part 6: Valiant & TV21 #28, 8 April 1972
- Part 7: Valiant & TV21 #29, 15 April 1972
- Part 8: Valiant & TV21 #30, 22 April 1972
- Part 9: Valiant & TV21 #31, 29 April 1972
- Part 10: Valiant & TV21 #32, 6 May 1972
- Part 11: Valiant & TV21 #33, 13 May 1972
- Wallace Hawkins, an air force test pilot
- The Collector
|Previous strip:||Series||Next strip:|
|UK Story Arc #28|| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
|UK Story Arc #30|