Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Transmitter might refer to:
- E-band transmitter, transmitted signals in the electromagnetic spectrum
- Neurogenic transmitter, transmitted neurogenic fields to produce dreams
- Private transmitter, a communications device used by private individuals
- Radio transmitter, transmitted signals in the electromagnetic spectrum
- Subsonic transmitter, transmitted sounds below the hearing threshold
- Subspace transmitter, transmitted information through the medium of subspace
- Synaptic transmitter, transmitted pulses to create memories
- Temporal transmitter, transmitted through time
- Visual acuity transmitter, tied in with Geordi La Forge's VISOR
You may also be looking for:
- Communicator, a portable device used for transmitting signals.
|This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that have the same or a similar name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.|