Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
He started work at Marvel in 1991 as an inker for a number of issues of "Marvel Comics Presents..." before doing both the cover art and inks for two issues of "G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero" in late 1993.
His first editing job was on "The 'Nam" in 1992, and he eventually edited most of the Star Trek comics printed by Marvel in the mid-late 1990s.
- Tim Tuohy worked as an editor unless otherwise noted.
- Star Trek: Voyager:
- Star Trek: Voyager - Splashdown:
- Star Trek: Untold Voyages:
- Star Trek Unlimited:
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine:
- #5 "The Shadow Group"
- #6 "Risk, Part One"
- #7 "Risk, the Conclusion"
- #8 "Public Enemies, Private Lives"
- #9 "Public Enemies, Private Lives, Conclusion"
- #10 "Lwaxana Troi and the Wedding of Doom"
- #11 "Four Funerals and a Wedding"
- #12 "Command Decisions"
- #13 "Day of Honor"
- #14 "Nobody Knows the Tribbles I've Seen"
- #15 "Requiem in Obsidian"
- "Star Trek - X-Men II: Second Contact"
- "The Enemy of My Enemy"
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Ill Wind:
- #1: "Ill Wind, Part One" (inking)