Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
The starship Enterprise, apparently motionless, gleamed silver against the black velvet of its surroundings...
Klingons project the disembodied will of a Cereonian assassin, using a bio-scientific technique, onto the Enterprise, programmed to destroy the ship.
"I – I don't believe it!"
"It's true, captain – the medical evidence says so!"
- - Kirk and McCoy
- - Kirk
"Great Jupiter! Now he's got the skipper!"
- - McCoy
Background information Edit
- Kirk and McCoy swear by "Great Jupiter".
Setting and technologyEdit
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: Valiant & TV21 #57, 28 October 1972
- Part 2: Valiant & TV21 #58, 4 November 1972
- Part 3: Valiant & TV21 #59, 11 November 1972
- Part 4: Valiant & TV21 #60, 18 November 1972
- Part 5: Valiant & TV21 #61, 25 November 1972
- Part 6: Valiant & TV21 #62, 2 December 1972
- Part 7: Valiant & TV21 #63, 9 December 1972
- Connors, Enterprise crewman
- Dorman, Enterprise crewman
- Peterson, Enterprise crewman
- Sorkon, Klingon commander
|Previous strip:||Series||Next strip:|
|UK Story Arc #32|| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
|UK Story Arc #34|