(written from a Production point of view)
A massive building on Earth housed the supreme headquarters of the Space Federation – the organization which had banded together the peoples of planets all over the nearer universe against hostile space empires...
Lured to the hitherto unknown planet Plixes, Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock are taken prisoner while the planetary leaders Gokron and Chekra, by means of advanced science, assume their bodies and minds. Gokron and Chekra then have themselves beamed to a Federation conference - their mission to destroy every delegate and disrupt the whole Federation.
"Surprised, Captain, and Mr. Spock? It is not often that a man meets himself!"
- - Kirk's double – Gokron
"One chapter of adventure closes, Mr. Spock... and another opens! Who knows what fate will bring us next...?"
"A deep question, Captain. And even the logical mind has no answer for it!"
- - Kirk and Spock
Background information Edit
Setting and technologyEdit
- The Enterprise has "ultra-range" transporters.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: Valiant & TV21 #107, 13 October 1973
- Part 2: Valiant & TV21 #108, 20 October 1973
- Part 3: Valiant & TV21 #109, 27 October 1973
- Part 4: Valiant & TV21 #110, 3 November 1973
- Part 5: Valiant & TV21 #111, 10 November 1973
- Part 6: Valiant & TV21 #112, 17 November 1973
- Part 7: Valiant & TV21 #113, 24 November 1973
- Part 8: Valiant & TV21 #114, 1 December 1973
- Part 9: Valiant & TV21 #115, 8 December 1973
- Part 10: Valiant & TV21 #116, 15 December 1973
- Part 11: Valiant & TV21 #117, 22 December 1973
- Part 12: Valiant & TV21 #118, 29 December 1973
- Gokron, a Plixes leader
- Chekra, a Plixes aide
- Brad, a Starfleet guard
|Previous strip:||Series||Next strip:|
|UK Story Arc #36|| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
|Final story in series|