Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Commanding the starship Enterprise, one of Captain James T. Kirk's duties was to make new allies for the Space Federation against the warlike Romulan Empire...
Kirk is instructed to make new allies of the Perithees for the Federation against the Romulan Empire.
"Skipper's taking a chance, isn't he?"
"Relax Uhura! Sork can't do any harm– didn't you see Captain Kirk touch the lock-on button?"
- - Uhura and Spock
"G– Great Jupiter!"
- - Crewman
"Great Jupiter! Romulans!"
- - Chekov
"Great Jupiter! There was a whole gang of them watching us!"
- - Spock
Background information Edit
- Scotty wears a blue shirt.
- One of the crew swears by "Great Jupiter". Spock and Chekov also swear by Jupiter.
Setting and technologyEdit
- Chekov is aboard, placing the story between 2267 and 2269.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: Valiant & TV21 #48, 26 August 1972
- Part 2: Valiant & TV21 #49, 2 September 1972
- Part 3: Valiant & TV21 #50, 9 September 1972
- Part 4: Valiant & TV21 #51, 16 September 1972
- Part 5: Valiant & TV21 #52, 23 September 1972
- Part 6: Valiant & TV21 #53, 30 September 1972
- Part 7: Valiant & TV21 #54, 7 October 1972
- Part 8: Valiant & TV21 #55, 14 October 1972
- Part 9: Valiant & TV21 #56, 21 October 1972
- Hanson, Enterprise helmsman
- Sork, Perithees ambassador
- Auguston, Romulan
|Previous strip:||Series||Next strip:|
|UK Story Arc #31|| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
|UK Story Arc #33|