Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Under the command of Captain James T. Kirk, the starship Enterprise hurtled through the unknown depths of space on its long voyage of exploration...
The Enterprise receives special permission from the planet Zentar to pass through a forbidden area of space, but she is carrying a stowaway trying to reach his army of robots to launch an invasion of Zentar.
"You mean what we ran into was a natual phenomenon?"
"Yes, Captain! A destructive field of pulse rays from our own sun! There is no protection from it!"
- - Kirk and Frekk
"We'd better tell the president! This is going to make for trouble, Spock... Big trouble!"
- - Kirk
Background information Edit
- An Enterprise crewman swears by Jupiter.
Setting and technologyEdit
- Chekov is aboard, placing the story between 2267 and 2269.
- One of the shuttles used is NCC-1701/3.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: Valiant & TV21 #64, 16 December 1972
- Part 2: Valiant & TV21 #65, 23 December 1972
- Part 3: Valiant & TV21 #66, 30 December 1972
- Part 4: Valiant & TV21 #67, 6 January 1973
- Part 5: Valiant & TV21 #68, 13 January 1973
- Part 6: Valiant & TV21 #69, 20 January 1973
- Part 7: Valiant & TV21 #70, 27 January 1973
- Part 8: Valiant & TV21 #71, 3 February 1973
- Part 9: Valiant & TV21 #72, 10 February 1973
- Part 10: Valiant & TV21 #73, 17 February 1973
- Frekk, commander of the Zentar guardship
- Stakka, aide to Frekk
- Vrett, Zentar radio operator
- Zar, scientist and cousin to Vrett
|Previous strip:||Series||Next strip:|
|UK Story Arc #33|| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
|UK Story Arc #35|