Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Cruising in the infinite depths of outer space, the spaceship Enterprise had entered a planetary system uncannily like that in which Earth circles its sun...
Kirk and his crew get a huge shock after landing on Kwettir, a planet of giants.
"Nice of you to bring me along, James! Isn't often I get to leave that confounded sick-bay of mine."
"I need you, Bones! The fact is, I'm scared of spraining my ankle!"
- - McCoy and Kirk
"By Jupiter! I believe I see what you're driving at, Spock!"
- - Kirk
Background information Edit
- Kirk swears by Jupiter.
- McCoy wears a red shirt, rather than his typical blue.
Setting and technologyEdit
- Chekov is aboard, placing the story between 2267 and 2269.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: Valiant & TV21 #34, 20 May 1972
- Part 2: Valiant & TV21 #35, 27 May 1972
- Part 3: Valiant & TV21 #36, 3 June 1972
- Part 4: Valiant & TV21 #37, 10 June 1972
- Part 5: Valiant & TV21 #38, 17 June 1972
- Part 6: Valiant & TV21 #39, 24 June 1972
- Part 7: Valiant & TV21 #40, 1 July 1972
- Part 8: Valiant & TV21 #41, 8 July 1972
- Part 9: Valiant & TV21 #42, 15 July 1972
- Antar, supreme governor of Kwettir
- Clorac, aide to Antar
|Previous strip:||Series||Next strip:|
|UK Story Arc #29|| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
|UK Story Arc #31|