(written from a Production point of view)
Cruising in the infinite depths of outer space, the spaceship Enterprise had entered a planetary system uncannily like that in which Earth circles its sun...
Kirk and his crew get a huge shock after landing on Kwettir, a planet of giants.
"Nice of you to bring me along, James! Isn't often I get to leave that confounded sick-bay of mine."
"I need you, Bones! The fact is, I'm scared of spraining my ankle!"
- - McCoy and Kirk
"By Jupiter! I believe I see what you're driving at, Spock!"
- - Kirk
Background information Edit
- Kirk swears by Jupiter.
- McCoy wears a red shirt, rather than his typical blue.
Setting and technologyEdit
- Chekov is aboard, placing the story between 2267 and 2269.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: Valiant & TV21 #34, 20 May 1972
- Part 2: Valiant & TV21 #35, 27 May 1972
- Part 3: Valiant & TV21 #36, 3 June 1972
- Part 4: Valiant & TV21 #37, 10 June 1972
- Part 5: Valiant & TV21 #38, 17 June 1972
- Part 6: Valiant & TV21 #39, 24 June 1972
- Part 7: Valiant & TV21 #40, 1 July 1972
- Part 8: Valiant & TV21 #41, 8 July 1972
- Part 9: Valiant & TV21 #42, 15 July 1972
- Antar, supreme governor of Kwettir
- Clorac, aide to Antar
|Previous strip:||Series||Next strip:|
|UK Story Arc #29|| Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)|
|UK Story Arc #31|