(written from a Production point of view)
During a bachelor party on the USS Enterprise-A, a brawl breaks out, and Kirk is hit by a bottle on the head. While deciding on punishment for the offender, he hears of an unarmed Klingon outpost being attacked by a Federation ship.
- The first chapter in the Who Killed Captain Kirk? storyline, this issue was later collected in that book.
- This was part of Peter David's first storyline as a Star Trek comic book writer.
- Based on Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry
- Writer: Peter David
- Editor: Robert Greenberger
- Canon characters listed below are linked to the main article about them. Non-canon characters are not linked, but those that recurred, appearing or being mentioned in more than one story, are defined further in DC TOS volume 1 characters.
- James T. Kirk
- USS Enterprise-A captain.
- Vulcan Enterprise-A exec and science officer.
- Leonard McCoy
- Enterprise-A surgeon.
- Montgomery Scott
- Enterprise-A chief engineer.
- Pavel Chekov
- Enterprise-A security chief.
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|#47: "Idol Threats"||DC TOS volume 1||#49: "Aspiring to be Angels"|