Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Song of the Sages was a Takarian epic poem that prophecied the arrival of the Holy Sages, demigods who would rule over the Takarians as benevolent protectors. The Song also told of their eventual departure, heralded by the Holy Pilgrim. It was often performed in the street by Takarian bards.
- Oh those many years ago,
- The people's hearts were sad and low.
- Then the Sages to the city came.
- They came upon a burning flame,
- Just as the seers said they would,
- They lifted Takar's blinding hood.
Verse for the other Holy One
- The sages in the sky did dwell
- Upon white clouds that held them well
- Until the sentry rang the bell;
- The Holy Sages never fell.
Free Verse (incomplete)
- But when the ringing called them here,
- From the sky they did appear.