Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
The Klingon ambassador (from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home) announces a price on Kirk's head. The Enterprise responds to a distress call and rescues a Nasgul expatriate. The leader of the Nasgul, the Salla, arrives to take the prisoner from Kirk. The Nasgulians, frequently shortened to "Nasgul," are a skeletal yellow-skinned species.
- The Nasgul appear to be named for the Nazgûl from the works of Tolkien.
- Cover artist Jerome K. Moore based this image on the one he rendered for final issue of the previous series. He also drew inspiration from George Pérez' starfield on the cover of the first issue of the first volume. The image of the Enterprise he used for reference was from Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
- Based on Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry
- Writer: Peter David
- Editor: Robert Greenberger
- Canon characters listed below are linked to the main article about them. Non-canon characters are not linked, but those that recurred, appearing or being mentioned in more than one story, are defined further in DC TOS volume 2 characters.
Regular and recurring charactersEdit
- James T. Kirk
- USS Enterprise-A captain.
- Vulcan Enterprise-A exec and science officer.
- Leonard McCoy
- Enterprise-A surgeon.
- Enterprise-A communications officer.
- Pavel Chekov
- Enterprise-A navigator and security chief.
- Hikaru Sulu
- Enterprise-A helmsman.
- Montgomery Scott
- Enterprise-A chief engineer. Scotty appeared on the cover but had no dialogue or appearances in the comic.
- Vlagro, the Salla
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|First issue in series||DC TOS volume 2||#2: "The Sentence"|