Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Kirk and Chekov escape from prison, while McCoy and Spock are captured. (Part 3 of 4)
Spock and McCoy help the USS Enterprise located Kirk and Chekov in their prison where they have helped the other prisoners engineer a massive escape. During the escape, the Enterprise loses track of them, and Spock and McCoy are captured by the prison guards.
- This story takes place during the latter half of TOS Season 1. The stardate is roughly concurrent with "The Menagerie, Part I".
- Based on Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry
- Writer: Michael Jan Friedman
- Editor: Robert Greenberger
- Canon characters listed below are linked to the main article about them. Non-canon characters are not linked, but those that recurred, appearing or being mentioned in more than one story, are defined further in DC TOS volume 1 characters.
- James T. Kirk
- Enterprise captain.
- Vulcan Enterprise exec and science officer.
- Leonard McCoy
- Enterprise surgeon.
- Montgomery Scott
- Enterprise chief engineer.
- Hikaru Sulu
- Enterprise helmsman.
- Enterprise communications officer.
- Pavel Chekov
- Enterprise navigator.
|The Modala Imperative|
|DC TOS volume 2|
|"A Little Seasoning" • "Tools of Tyranny" • "The Price of Freedom" • "For Whom the Bell Tolls"|
|DC TNG volume 2|
|"In Memory Yet Green..." • "Lies and Legends!" • "Prior Claim" • "Game, Set and Match!"|
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|#2: "Tools of Tyranny"|| DC TOS volume 2|
The Modala Imperative
|#4: "For Whom the Bell Tolls"|