Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
The very first "official", by Paramount Television endorsed, Starlog Press spin-off Star Trek serial publication, discounting the previous one-short movie-specials, with the first issue released two months after the first airing of the pilot episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- "Gene Roddenberry, The Creator of Star Trek: The Next Generation", Dan Madsen, John Davis & Dan Dickholtz, pp. 4-9
- "Patrick Stewart, Captain Jean-Luc Picard", Marc Shapiro, pp. 10-12
- "Jonathan Frakes, Commander William Riker", Marc Shapiro, pp. 14-15
- "LeVar Burton, Lt. (J.G.) Geordi La Forge", Marc Shapiro, pp. 16-17
- "Denise Crosby, Lt. Natasha "Tasha" Yar", Marc Shapiro, pp. 18-19
- "Michael Dorn, Lt. Worf", Marc Shapiro, pp. 20-21
- "Gates McFadden, Dr. Beverly Crusher", Marc Shapiro, pp. 22-23
- "Marina Sirtis, Counselor Deanna Troi", Marc Shapiro, pp. 24-25
- with double-sided poster
- Mission Briefings
- "Database", Marck Shapiro, Edward Gross and Carr D'Angelo, pp. 50-51
- "The World of Star Trek: The Next Generation", Patrick Daniel O'Neill, pp. 58-62
- Mission Report
- "Encounter at Farpoint", pp. 52-57
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|First issue in series|| The Official Star Trek: The Next Generation Magazine|