(written from a Production point of view)
- You might also be looking for information about the Star Trek: New Voyages fan films (also known as Star Trek: Phase II).
Star Trek: The New Voyages was an anthology of novellas released by Bantam Books, edited by Sondra Marshak and Myrna Culbreath. It included a foreword by Gene Roddenberry and introductions to the stories by members of the original series cast.
Although published professionally under copyright, the stories contained in the anthology were all written by fans. The Acknowledgments also contained an address for manuscripts and feedback to be sent, with the intention of further volumes being produced.
- This article is a stub relating to real-world information such as a performer, author, novel, magazine, or other production material. You can help Memory Alpha by fixing it.
- "Ni Var" by Claire Gabriel
- Introduction by Leonard Nimoy
- "Intersection Point" by Juanita Coulson
- Introduction by James Doohan
- "The Enchanted Pool" by Marcia Ericson
- Introduction by Nichelle Nichols
- Introduction by Majel Barrett Roddenberry
- "The Face on the Barroom Floor" by Eleanor Arnason and Ruth Berman
- Introduction by George Takei
- "The Hunting" by Doris Beetem
- Introduction by Sondra Marshak and Myra Culbreath
- "The Winged Dreamers" by Jennifer Guttridge
- Introduction by DeForest Kelley
- "Mind-Sifter" by Shirley Maiewski
- Introduction by William Shatner
- Sonnet from the Vulcan: "Omicron Ceti Three" by Shirley Meech
- The original cover art was done by Eddie Jones, and the 1990s reprint cover was done by Kazuhiko Sano.
- ↑ This story is also a sequel to another fan fiction story, "Visit to a Weird Planet" by Jean Lorrah and Willard F. Hunt.
- Star Trek: The New Voyages at Wikipedia
- The New Voyages at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|Spock Must Die!||Bantam TOS||Spock, Messiah!|