(written from a Production point of view)
The Making of Yesterday's Enterprise is a reference work by writer Eric A. Stillwell, a personal account covering the creation and production of "Yesterday's Enterprise", the third season Star Trek: The Next Generation episode.
Originally made available for sale through Lincoln Enterprises (and directly from Stillwell) in a spiral-bound format, it was republished by the author in October 2007 via Lulu Enterprises in trade paperback with new chapters.
- From the publisher's website
- "The Making of Yesterday's Enterprise" is from story co-writer and long-time "Star Trek: The Next Generation" script coordinator Eric A. Stillwell, and this book deftly chronicles the behind-the-scenes creation of the acclaimed episode "Yesterday's Enterprise" (ranked as the #1 series episode by Entertainment Weekly) from its inception to the final product and beyond.
- Honest and insightful, this book provides a definitive behind-the-scenes look for anybody who has ever entertained the idea of writing for television; or simply for the curious fan who has ever wondered what it's really like to work on the most popular franchise in television history.
- This book is a step-by-step journey through the process of developing and writing a story for television, from initial concept to final teleplay.
- This article is a stub relating to real-world information such as a performer, author, novel, magazine, or other production material. You can help Memory Alpha by fixing it.