(written from a Production point of view)
The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition is a reference book which contains 70 of the Rules of Acquisition, along with short one- or two-page anecdotes about each one. It also contains several black and white still photographs from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- From the book jacket
- The Ferengi are greedy, avaricious, ruthless, cowardly and completely unscrupulous.
- For centuries the famous Rules of Acquisition have been the guiding principles of the galaxy's most successful entrepreneurs. These 285 Rules of Acquisition range from,
- #1 "Once you have their money, never give it back."
- #21 "Never place friendship before profit."
- These rules and hundreds more have taken many successful Ferengi to new frontiers of profit.