Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Its converse is bioforming, which is the process of adapting a species to the planet.
- Blue Horizon (DS9: "Second Sight")
- Browder IV - a project that was assisted by the starships USS Hood and USS Enterprise-D in 2366 (TNG: "Allegiance")
- Caldos colony - established in the 22nd century (TNG: "Sub Rosa")
- Doraf I - in 2368, the Enterprise-D was scheduled to undertake a terraforming mission here (TNG: "Unification I")
- Genesis Planet - created in 2285 from the Mutara Nebula, but destroyed as a result of the Genesis Device, which contained protomatter (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan; Star Trek III: The Search for Spock)
- Mars - as of 2155, conditions on Mars were sufficiently altered to allow Humans to survive on the surface by only having to use small breathing gear and thermal insulation (ENT: "Demons")
- Moab IV - site of the Genome colony (TNG: "The Masterpiece Society")
- New Halana (DS9: "Second Sight")
- Regula - a Class D planetoid whose interior was terraformed as the second phase of Project Genesis (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)
- Velara III - site of the Velara Base; mission abandoned in 2364 after life was discovered on the planet (TNG: "Home Soil")
- Venus - site of several terraforming stations by the 24th century (DS9: "Past Tense, Part I")
- Weytahn - a Class D planetoid terraformed by the Andorians for habitation in the 2050s (ENT: "Cease Fire")