Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- It is a link to Trek references in the show, not an article about the show. The link does not belong. At best, maybe a link to the Wikipedia article belongs there, but not a link to a few Star Trek references within Heroes. --OuroborosCobra talk 20:28, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- We do not have information about the show, we have some Star Trek references within it cataloged. That is all that is, a list of Trek references, not an article about the show. --OuroborosCobra talk 20:35, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- It's all about context. As Cobra already pointed out, an article about Trek references that includes something about a "Heroes" episode somewhere is not the same as an article about the show. In the context of this article, a reader would expect to read about the show when clicking on that link - not read about a minor Star Trek gag in one of its episodes. -- Cid Highwind 20:39, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- But, Memory Alpha is never going to have an article about Heroes. I figure that a reader clicking a link to Heroes on a Star Trek wiki would expect to read something about Heroes in the context of its relationship to Star Trek; which is what this link does. And naturally, that page should link to Wikipedia's Heroes page if they want to learn more. Memory Alpha is Star Trek, Wikipedia is everything else. That's what readers expect. I think the link acknowledges the fun connection between the two subjects. —Scott (talk) 20:45, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- When I click a link, I expect to find an article about that, not an article listing something else. I'm going ahead and making the Wikipedia link. --OuroborosCobra talk 21:32, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
Star Trek OnlineEdit
Doesn't he voice the Emergency Medical Hologram that talks the player through the Federation tutorial in Star Trek Online? Steamboat28 13:33, February 7, 2010 (UTC)