- MA files from this episode (20)
- Template:Titles/Worst Case Scenario yields Worst Case Scenario (VOY 3x25)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the VOY forum at The Trek BBS.
Removed bg noteEdit
""The plot of this episode was adapted from DS9's "Dramatis Personae"."" Is this true? Perhaps the plot bears resemblance to the DS9 plot, but is it actually adapted from it? It doesn't seem to be. --Mawazi 02:57, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
i don't agree either, deleted. 126.96.36.199 15:06, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
Why does Chakotay call B'Elanna "Ensign"? Edit
Near the start of the episode. Avengah 23:12, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- The "ensign" being addressed was the character that Torres was playing in the holoprogram. TribbleFurSuit 23:24, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'd just realised that and was in the process of adding a "Never mind" to this comment! Avengah 23:25, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
Bottle show? Edit
Shouldn't this episode be considered a bottle show? --Dr. Floyd 13:59, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
Removed nit Edit
- When Seska and Torres are rounding up the Starfleet personnel in the first holodeck program, the first man to be taken out of his quarters has no rank insignia on his uniform. There are several possible explanations for this. Given that he is a hologram, it could have been an error Tuvok made when creating him. Another explanation is that he could have been getting ready for the day, and was too shocked by the declaration of red alert to bother putting on his rank insignia. Whatever the case, this potential goof was never explained in canon.
- Bah, I should have thought before I edited. Thanks for removing it and letting me know, though. I've just been reading this wiki for so long, as I go through all of the episodes for the first time, and I thought I found something legitimately new. I went forward with it because I've seen things noted like Data's rank pins being in the wrong order and Troi accidentally tripping as she left a turbolift, but I suppose those situations were more relevant. Again, thank you. Zorgon 19:26, December 28, 2009 (UTC)
Not all "nitpicks" have been removed yet, and all removed content (of this sort) is/should be posted to the talk page for discussion, since what constitutes a nitpick is a matter of opinion. I can't speak to other notes like this, but (non-Maquis) crewman and enlisted ranks don't have a rank insignia at this time, so it wouldn't be too out of place for a blank rank to be seen. - Archduk3:talk 19:40, December 28, 2009 (UTC)