Starlog references Edit
- Do you have a source for that? --From Andoria with Love 09:45, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- I removed this uncited note:
- Campbell was a close friend of TOS producer Gene L. Coon, participating in Coon's weekly poker game.
- If a citation can be found, it can be re-added. --From Andoria with Love 09:45, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- If anyone is interested in looking them up (I'm not, to be honest), both this and audition for the role of Picard are noted by Campbell in an old "Starlog" interview from a few years back. Sir Rhosis 18:15, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
- I am very interested, I just don't have the means. I only have a few issues of Starlog from the early-to-late 1990s. Campbell was interviewed in the January 1989 issue, which I don't have, sadly. If that's the issue you're talking about and if you're sure that's where the info is from, then I think we can take your word for it and re-add the notes. Let us know if you're sure, though. :) Also, if anyone else has that issue, please let us look through it and see if that's the right magazine. Thanks! --From Andoria with Love 02:56, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
- He was also interviewed in Starlog issue #128 (March 1988). So, it was apparently one of those two. Gotta figure out which. --From Andoria with Love 03:01, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
The claim about him being the first person to sing with Elvis in a movie is somewhat B.S. though it's all over the internet. Just watch the movie: unless his voice dropped three octaves, he was obviously dubbed: https://youtu.be/7UaJCiTMNco?t=23m26s 184.108.40.206 03:17, February 22, 2016 (UTC)
Birth year Edit
- At the same time, it was reported in a number of places (including trekmovie.com) that he was born in 1926, making him 84. -- sulfur 00:07, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
In the family? Edit
I can't believe there's no mention in the article about the relationship or non-relationship between the actors who played Trelane and Okona.