Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some of the recent omissions seem a little excessive. Warren Stevens did appear in a film with George Takei. Isn't that noteworthy? I understand this isn't supposed to be IMDb. But, some of us read articles to find Star Trek-related information, not reaffirm what we already know. A lot of people didn't know Warren Stevens appeared with such and such actors and are unlikely to do the detective work to find out themselves.--Mike Nobody 22:57, 25 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- I think that the George Takei link on this page would be useful. I would support you adding it back into the article, even though another archivist just removed it.
- Thank you Mike, for using this talk page to suggest changing the article! This is such a helpful way to help us add a link back into the article, even though someone else just removed it! Great! -- Captain Mike K. Barteltalk
- While I have only a peripheral interest, as I personally don't work on performer articles as often as other archivists, i think this case helps to clarify what could become one of the prerequisites for expanding a performer article -- "has the performer appeared in any type of production with a main character performer?" -- many of these actors might've.
- Personally, I find some of the really obscure information (that hasn't already been combed through 1,000 times) the most interesting. The Six-Degrees-of-Seperation phenomenon really holds true when you find out such and such guest stars and such and such extra/stuntman not only appeared in the same Star Trek episode, or another movie, but working together on a really strange project together (like an obscure porno or something). I just find that kind of thing fascinating.--Mike Nobody 04:39, 26 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- I've made a proposal at Ten-Forward that we keep all this info, but make it into lists separate from the main body of the article -- that way we can be a useful resource for Six Degrees players (sometimes i think this kind of niche reader is our most mainstream demographic) -- Captain Mike K. Barteltalk 05:51, 26 Nov 2005 (UTC)