It's a Faaaake! quoteEdit
We should have "It's a faaaake!" under "Memorable Quotes" or a similar heading. :) --Kinu 15:28, 21 Mar 2005 (EST)
new stuff from PADDEdit
The new paragraph
"In 2371 Vreenak was nominated by the Romulan Senate Council for the prestigious Praetor Colius Award, being the youngest nominee ever."
is from a PADD with some biographical data about Vreenak seen in the episode. I'm not sure, what the Romulan Senate Council is, and "Colius" is what I think is spelled out on the PADD, I'm absolutely sure with the remainder of the words however. --Jörg 02:25, 13 February 2006 (UTC)
- For the record, here's what I found from this image:
- VREENAK HAS BEEN A KEY MEMBER OF THE ROMULAN
- SENATE FOR THE PAST FOURTEEN YEARS. HE IS
- ALSO SECRETARY OF THE WAR PLANS COUNCIL,
- VICE CHAIRMAN OF THE TAL SHIAR, AND ONE OF
- THE MOST TRUSTED ADVISORS TO PROCONSUL NERAL.
- IN 2371, VREENAK WAS NOMINATED BY THE ROMULAN SENATE COUNCIL FOR THE PRESTIGIOUS
- PRAETOR collius AWARD. IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT VREENAK WAS THE YOUNGEST
PRAETOR (correct spelling) "COLLIUS" (two Ls) does fit in that space pretty well, but the name is muddled enough that I don't think we should cite it in the article. --Aurelius Kirk 08:55, 13 February 2006 (UTC)