I was watching this episode again recently and thought that the computer might have been referring to Vorik, however the closed captions say "Boreck". I'm thinking it was a reference to Vorik, since Boreck and Vorik are nearly identical in pronounciation. What does anybody else think about this? -- Delta2373 06:59, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Does anyone have the script? That's what we should use, as the CC often gets the spellings wrong. -- 31dot 11:32, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Reply: I agree. I'm positive they're referring to Vorik, as the names are alphabetical. I have been trying to figure out a way to delete the "Boreck" page, as it is clearly wrong. (MajorTom1 01:15, June 2, 2010 (UTC))
- Done. :)--31dot 18:00, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks you guys for fixing that MajorTom1 04:58, June 2, 2010 (UTC)
Missing a citation for a while....according to the note left in the article this was apparently from an issue of the Star TreK Magazine:
- Alongside Joe Carey and Samantha Wildman, the character was one of the recurring characters shortlisted to be killed off before the series came to end. Eventually, the writing team decided to kill off Carey in the episode "Friendship One".