Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Two species? Edit
Like the note on talk:Alsaurian, are these really two different species or are there some sub-species/racial things going on, like in the case of the Xindi or Andorians/Aenar? --Alan 23:04, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- My understanding was that it was a group of that species which was isolated from everyone else, so it sounds like they might not be seperate races.--31dot 23:13, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- They are different species, in the same way that homo erectus and homo neanderthalensis are different species from homo sapiens. This society would be equivalent to Earth if we had a protected civilization of homo sapiens still alive on our planet. --188.8.131.52 18:29, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
you're right, they were called "an indigenous society", so I will make the necessary changes. --Alan 23:16, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- An Indigenous society could also be a species. Homesun 12:33, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
- "Could be" is speculation- unless they were specifically called a separate species, we do not call them such.--31dot 18:59, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
- The main article lists them as 'hunter-gatherer' society, but we see no evidence of animal life inside the dome. While it's unconfirmable based on the episode, I suspect they are a purely gatherer society, with no hunter instincts. This would explain why they are so friendly/pacifist, as they have no predators and no hunting tradition, and additionally would be completely vegan. --184.108.40.206 18:29, September 15, 2011 (UTC)