Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- No, there was also Movar (see: General). --Alan del Beccio 21:12, 27 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Phew! Thanks. Tough Little Ship 21:14, 27 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- The odd thing about General Movar, was that he seemed to act like he was a subordinate (or at least afraid) of Sela. --Alan del Beccio 21:17, 27 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Maybe it was because he was afraid of her because she was born before her mother. :> Tough Little Ship 21:22, 27 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Since Sela appeared to have the favor of Proconsul Neral in 2367-2368, maybe he (Movar) should be afraid of her. It seems on Romulus, it isn't rank so much as influence with the Senate that counts.
Did Velal have any perceivable rank insignia difference from a colonel? -- in the current pic, i see the diamond shaped pin which was also worn by colonels, but i cant tell how many "crescents" he has - -a colonel has two. as a general he should have more than that or possible some duplicated insignia. probably.. anyone notice? -- Captain M.K.B. 01:18, 8 September 2006 (UTC)