Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Since this is the same type as the "ferry", why not put the info on that page? "Farragut shuttlecraft" seems like very arbitrary terminology to me. -- EtaPiscium 22:36, 29 Dec 2004 (CET)
- Any thoughts on merging the articles? It seems wierd to me to have this article on its own with so little content. --OuroborosCobra 11:21, 13 June 2006 (UTC)
- Because this is about a specific shuttlecraft, that is: "Farragut shuttlecraft" is its name of a specific vehicle versus the other article which is the type/class. In other words, and despite the lack of more information in the article, what is being suggested would be like merging the USS Rio Grande article with the Danube class article. --Alan del Beccio 11:25, 13 June 2006 (UTC)
- The problem I see with that argument is that it is Farragut shuttle is not the real name. The name is taken from the ship it came from, the USS Farragut, not the name of the shuttle itself. Most shuttles have there own names, like the Galileo and the Magellan. This is essentially an unnamed shuttle. The Rio Grande has its own article because it is a named ship. Most unnamed ships don't get there own article, so why does this one? --OuroborosCobra 11:41, 13 June 2006 (UTC)
- Points taken. Please ignore my stupidity on the fact that I have been trying to stay awake for 32 hours, and so my sanity isn't all there. --OuroborosCobra 11:49, 13 June 2006 (UTC)
- Merged to what? That's why it is here. --Alan del Beccio 07:20, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
- That is a specific "type", this is a specific "ship". --Alan del Beccio 19:34, 11 November 2007 (UTC)
- No consensus on the merge has been reached. Page has thus not been merged. --From Andoria with Love 08:15, 15 November 2007 (UTC)