Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Known but to God"Edit
So, the first line of this article reads:
"A list of parts played by various unknown and uncredited actors, known but to God."
I'm not sure that the last part of the sentence really fits in with the article. The policy seems like to things being light and all, but I'm not sure that the "known but to God" bit really doesn't work in this context and fit in with things. -- Sulfur 02:26, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
- It comes from the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. This is our "tomb" of the "unknown performers". It is a joke. --OuroborosCobra talk 02:41, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
- While it may shock some people, this is something that I support Bp in. He created this page with the joke, and I support keeping it under Memory Alpha:Inform and entertain. --OuroborosCobra talk 02:43, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
Oh, I recognize from whence it came, but at the same time, they are known to the producers (etc) from the show. Just not necessarily shared with us. Either way, to me, it doesn't fit. -- Sulfur 02:50, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks, now you are making me not want to be on this side. --OuroborosCobra talk 03:04, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
Leave it out. --Bp 04:28, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
What about "known but to Gene." *grin* --GaidinBDJ 09:19, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
- Two year old dead discussion does not need reopening. --OuroborosCobra talk 10:33, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
Site Style Edit
Can anyone formatting this side? It would be good if a user could edit only a section, not the whole "One appearance" or "Recurring appearances" sections. This page will grow up. – Tom 23:26, 17 October 2007 (UTC)
- Better? -- Sulfur 00:35, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
Yes, thank you. Perhaps also the recurring characters by televison series? ;o]– Tom 00:48, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
- So difficult. Done. :) -- Sulfur 01:26, 18 October 2007 (UTC)