Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
According to the LCARS display, the Captain of the ship is Alan Kobayashi. The registry looks like NCC-85103. The message, sent by Admiral Gerald Kawaoka from the Starfleet Mission Operations Unit concerns fiscal cutbacks. --Jörg (talk) 20:10, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
Transcript of Mission Order Edit
- Line 1: TO: CAPT ALAN KOBAYASHI
- Line 2: USS TYCHO NCC-85103
- Line 3: (Space)
- Line 4: FROM: ADMIRAL GERALD KAWAOKI
- Line 5: STARFLEET MISSION OPERATIONS UNIT
- Line 6: (Space)
- Line 7: SUBJECT: FISCAL CUTBACKS
- Line 8: (Space)
- Line 9: STARDATE: 413[...]
- Line 10: (Space)
- Line 11: [...] SCIENTIFIC OPERATIONS IN THE BETA EPSILON AND ALPHA
- Line 12: [...] FOR ADDITIONAL FUEL ALLOTMENTS FOR
- Line 13: [...] THAT YOUR MISSION IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF
- Line 14: [...] AREAS OF GREATER OPERATIONAL
- Line 15: [...] CAN BE MADE, PARTICULARLY IN EXTENDED PATROL SORTIES.
- Line 16: (Space)
- Line 17: PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE THROUGH SUBSPACE COM NET SECURITY MODE 045,
- Line 18: CODE 100 ALPHA.