Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
According to the LCARS display, the ship's Captain is Rick Sternbach. The registry of the ship is NCC-19585. The Captain received a message from Commodore Joshua Jae, working at Starfleet Mission Operations Division. The text of the message is as follows:
Drones should be pulled from active duty complement currently assigned to sectors XXX/XX - XXX/25. These latter sectors are to be considered low-priority in defensive posture and should be given active patrol only upon direct instruction from this office. Revised patrol schedule effective immediately."
The on-screen spelling of the name is Tranquillity Base (with a double L). The extra L is not necessarily a typo, as it is the British spelling of the word. Either way, the fact should be mentioned in the article.Catiline63 (talk) 22:30, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
Transcript of Mission Order Edit
- Line 1: TO: CAPT RICK STERNBACH
- Line 2: USS TRANQUILITY BASE NCC-19585
- Line 3: (Space)
- Line 4: CAPT ASENATH HAMMOND
- Line 5: USS MAX PLANK NCC-28573
- Line 6: (Space)
- Line 7: FRON: COMMONDORE JOSHUA JAE
- Line 8: STARFLEET MISSION OPERATIONS DIVISION
- Line 9: (Space)
- Line 10: SUBJECT: REVISED MISSION ORDERS
- Line 11: (Space)
- Line 12: [...]
- Line 13: (Space)
- Line 14: CAPTAINS STERNBACH AND HAMMOND
- Line 15: (Space)
- Line 16: YOU ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO MODIFY YOUR NEUTRAL ZONE BORDER PATROLS AS FOLLOWS: YOU ARE TO
- Line 17: INCREASE SENSOR DRONE SURVEILLANCE OF SECTORS 045/34-052/32.
- Line 18: (Space)
- Line 19: DRONES SHOULD BE PULLED FROM ACTIVE DUTY COMPLEMENT CURRENTLY ASSIGNED TO SECTORS 004/11-
- Line 20: 010/35. THESE LATTER SECTORS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED LOW-PRIORITY IN DEFENSIVE POSTURE, AND
- Line 21: SHOULD BE GIVEN ACTIVE PATROL ONLY UPON DIRECT INSTRUCTIONS FROM THIS OFFICE. REVISED PATROL
- Line 22: SCHEDULE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.