Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Not mentioned = No article? -- Cid Highwind 13:58, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
- Oh yeah. I'm surprised they stayed for so long after we deleted the Garuda article. Do what I did in the "Shakaar" article and mention the Ticonderoga in a background section of the Insurrection article. -- Tough Little Ship 14:09, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
Transcript of Mission Order Edit
- Line 1: TO: CAPT ITZAK ARRAT
- Line 2: USS TICONDEROGA NCC-87270
- Line 3: (Space)
- Line 4: FROM: COMMODORE TOKI
- Line 5: STARFLEET ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES DIVISION
- Line 6: (Space)
- Line 7: SUBJECT: TESTING OF MARK 25 WARP SENSOR
- Line 8: (Space)
- Line 9: STARDATE: 41[...]
- Line 10: (Space)
- Line 11: [...]
- Line 12: (Space)
- Line 13: [...] DATA REGARDING MARK 25 WARP SENSOR
- Line 14: [...] ARE CLASSIFIED MOST SECRET AND MAY NOT
- Line 15: [...] UNDER SPECIFIC ORDER OF STARFLEET COMMAND. IN PARTICULAR,
- Line 16: NO MARK 25 DATA MAY BE TRANSMITTED BY NORMAL SUBSPACE COM NET.
- Line 17: (Space)
- Line 18: WE HAVE REASON TO SUSPECT THAT FERENGI AGENTS MAY BE OPERATING IN THIS SECTOR AND THAT THEY
- Line 19: UNDERSTAND THE STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE OF THIS UNIT. WE THEREFORE IT CRITICAL THAT ALL STEPS
- Line 20: BE TAKEN TO PROTECT THIS INFORMATION.
- Line 21: (Space)
- Line 22: YOU WILL BE ADVISED AS TO THE PROPER MEANS OF RETURNING THIS INFORMATION TO ADVANCED TECH DIVISION.
Exploration, Defense and Taxi Service? Edit
I see it was never mentioned on film, which is good. I'm surprised someone wanted to use a line stating the Ticonderoga carried Quark to the Baku planet for what was ostensibly a holiday. I just can't see Starfleet vessels being used as 24th century Ubers. NettiesKid72 (talk) 07:51, December 7, 2016 (UTC) NettiesKid