Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
According to the LCARS display, the registry of the ship is NCC-5252 and the Captain is Sandy Veneziano. The order sent by an Admiral whose name I cannot make out yet, deal with "Operations for the next fiscal year". Only the second half of the message can be read, here's the text:
"We understand that your mission is an important part of tactical operations in the sector but ask you to look for areas where greater operational XXX can be made, particularly in extended patrol surveys. Please acknowledge receipt of this message through Subspace Com Net security mode 045, Code 100 Alpha." --Jörg (talk) 20:58, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
Transcript of Mission Order Edit
- Line 1: TO: CAPTAIN SANDY VENEZIANO
- Line 2: USS OMAHA NEBRASKA NCC-5252
- Line 3: (Space)
- Line 4: FROM: ADMIRAL ERMA FELNA
- Line 5: STARFLEET TACTICAL COMMAND
- Line 6: (Space)
- Line 7: SUBJECT: OPERATIONS FOR NEXT FISCAL YEAR
- Line 8: (Space)
- Line 9: STARDATE: 41[...]45.3
- Line 10: (Space)
- Line 11: [...] OPERATIONS IN THE [...] ANTARES SECTOR. WE REGRET TO
- Line 12: [...]-MENTS FOR THE NEXT FISCAL YEAR HAS BEEN
- Line 13: [...]
- Line 14: (Space)
- Line 15: WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR MISSION IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF TACTICAL OPERATIONS IN THE SECTOR,
- Line 16: BUT ASK YOU TO LOOK FOR AREAS WHERE GREATER OPERATIONAL [...] CAN BE MADE, PARTICULARLY
- Line 17: IN EXTENDED PATROL SORTIES. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE THROUGH SUBSPACE
- Line 18: COM NET SECURITY MODE 045, CODE 100 ALPHA.