Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Maybe The Lives of Dax or Prophecy and Change? -- Rebel Strike 16:12, 22 March 2006 (UTC)
- Or a novel in the Deep Space Nine relaunch maybe... -- Rebel Strike 21:49, 27 March 2006 (UTC)
- If the ship had a councelor (and, in Ezri's case, an assistant councelor), it was probably a larger, "luxury liner" ship like a Galaxy, possibly a Sovereign or Intrepid; not something more defense-driven like a Prometheus, Sabre or Akira. 126.96.36.199 23:58, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
According to the Star Trek Encyclopedia Destiny is a Sovereign...but apparently the admins do not give a rat's backside as to what the oldest source of cannon information has to say on the matter. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jfboyd (talk • contribs).
- It's "canon", not "cannon". The Encyclopedias are not canon; we use the sources listed at MA:CANON. Any other source is apocryphal and needs to be written as such. I have added the encyclopedia to the already existing note, however the main body of the article cannot make this claim, unless you can demonstrate where the Destiny was depicted in an episode or film to be a Sovereign class starship.
- I would also advise you that you are very close to a personal attack, which are not permitted. Can the attitude. 31dot (talk) 02:08, May 17, 2014 (UTC)
- May i inquire, where the 3rd edition of the Star Trek Encyclopedia mentions, that the Destiny is of Sovereign class? The entry "Destiny, U.S.S." on page 599 doesn't mention Sovereign class. And the entry "Sovereign class starship" on page 458 does not mention the Destiny. --GDK (talk) 14:42, May 19, 2014 (UTC)
I removed the
part of the bgnote. It's listing in the Encylopedia's supplement section (3rd ed., p. 599) does not state this, nor is it listed in the starship list on p. 471. Compvox (talk) 01:10, January 5, 2016 (UTC)