Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Type 11 shuttlecraft Edit
I don't believe this is canon, but I don't want to put it up for deletion until someone more versed in shuttle types can verify. --Gvsualan 21:45, 29 May 2005 (UTC)
- I havent heard of it clasified this way, but it is ment to represent the shuttle that was featured in Insurrection. I believe Fact Files is whom named it type 11, and is commonly accepted in trek rpg's as such. AmdrBoltz 21:55, 29 May 2005 (UTC)
Type-11 shuttlecraft -- VFDEdit
- Type-11 shuttlecraft fairly sure that this designation is not canon. According to Federation shuttlecraft it has been pre-designated as Enterprise-E_shuttlecraft, so unless someone can confirm the type, the article should probably be moved to that. --Gvsualan 01:09, 31 May 2005 (UTC)
- Unsure. As I said on the talk page, I have not heard it refered to as Type 11 onscreen but it is widely accepted as a non-cannon name. The shuttle it refers to in Insurrection, though is cannon.
- Move to Enterprise-E shuttlecraft. None of the behind-the-scenes material featured in publications such as Star Trek: The Magazine gives any semi-official designation to this shuttlecraft; that name is the best description for the time being. -- SmokeDetector47 // talk 01:51, 31 May 2005 (UTC)
- Moved --Gvsualan 04:45, 4 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Possibility -- Recently re-read the first book of the Genesis Wave series by John Vornholt and the shuttlecraft Balboa used in the book seems to match the description of this shuttlecraft. In the book it is referred to as a Stellar-class shuttlecraft. Pyber1980 12:52, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
- 5 years after the fact. And novels are non-canon, and not used as reference material for Memory Alpha. -- sulfur 12:58, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
Type 11 Shuttle -- VFD (Round 2)Edit
- Type 11 Shuttle
- previously listed here under type-11 shuttlecraft or something similar; it was agreed upon that this is not the proper designation and the article was moved to Enterprise-E shuttlecraft. -- SmokeDetector47 // talk 19:01, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Delete: Here we go again -- anyone interested in the verdict can find it here. --Gvsualan 19:10, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Deleted --Gvsualan 22:39, 19 Jun 2005 (UTC)
If John Eaves is the guy who designed this, I'm not sure he is but it seems likely, and he's calling this a Type 11, isn't this then the same thing as the Akira-class? - Archduk3 14:13, May 26, 2011 (UTC)