Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I removed the following speculations:
-- Renegade54 20:17, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
How it worksEdit
Appearently the drug works with several steps
- It makes lung more capable to receve oxygen atoms
- It acts like purer oxygen on the bloodstream.
I hypotherize that tri-oxygen comes from ozone which chemical compound is . This would make its name Tri-Oxygen, but changing the name to -xin, would refer its an oxidizer. So the name would refer being blood oxydizer. --JHawx 00:50, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- No speculation. -- sulfur 01:03, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
I know, thatswhy i dont add that canon to the info page XD --JHawx 01:09, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- That's not "canon". Since it's speculation. -- sulfur 01:19, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
Errm, i think the doctor explains how it works on the episodes mentioned tho, thus its not so much of speculation on working part, but on how it works. --JHawx 09:12, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Get his canon explanation and the episode it is from, then that can be added with a correct citation. Otherwise, it's still all speculation. -- sulfur 11:46, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, maybe it has to be in "Triage" word instead, so "tri-oxygen" might mean "Oxygen triaging" aka "Oxygen treatment medicine" ^^ --JHawx 11:01, May 12, 2010 (UTC)