Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I added the pna. It's unformatted and also "Total conversion drive" doesn't appear anywhere else on MA, so it needs confirmation of its canonicity. Ok, I made that word up. --Bp 20:01, 13 May 2006 (UTC)
- Moved from Vfd by Bp
- To quote from the episode, "Sensors indicate some kind of total conversion drive." All the article needs is to be formatted & reworked. --From Andoria with Love 04:35, 14 May 2006 (UTC)
- Keep. To quote from the episode, "Sensors indicate some kind of total conversion drive." All the article needs is to be formatted & reworked. --From Andoria with Love 04:35, 14 May 2006 (UTC)
- Keep. It actually did cite TOS:The Doomsday Machine, just not in the accepted way. --Bp 04:55, 14 May 2006 (UTC)
- If it's quoted in the episode, Keep. The article has been formatted quite decently now (by Bp), so the deletion notice should likely be removed. -- Sulfur 13:17, 14 May 2006 (UTC)
- Keep; it is directly from dialogue in the episode. Aholland 16:15, 14 May 2006 (UTC)
- I'm assuming that means you withdraw it's initial candidacy (sp?) for deletion. I think I've done that before, but I gotta wonder – can we do that? Or are we supposed keep this here (and the deletion template on the article) for the full five days? --From Andoria with Love 03:21, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
- This article shouldn't have been nominated for deletion. It was unformatted but it did cite an episode and a novel. It was nominated only a few hours after it was posted. No one even responded to the discussion on the talk page and I didn't even have time to watch the episode to see if it was mentioned. I think "assume good faith" should have applied here. Also, IfD - Which JemHadar teenager? didn't get five days. I think it was supposed to have been a question of which one we should keep. There wasn't any discussion about it. --Bp 03:46, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
- The person who originally nominated the article for deletion has the authority to remove their own deletion message. -- Captain M.K.B. 15:44, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
- Ah, ok. Good to know, thanks. :) --From Andoria with Love 17:12, 17 May 2006 (UTC)