Memory Alpha

Talk:Tools and technology

Back to page

42,130pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Specific name Edit

Does anyone know what the name is of the lap-top type of device crew members use to access information? Federation ships have them, and the Romulans have a similar design. zsingaya 06:59, 6 Jul 2005 (UTC)

I don't think they've ever been called anything. Just simply a "personal computer consol"...same as what is integrated into the back stations of the bridge (et al.), only in a more compact design for personal use in quarters and ready rooms, etc. -- Gvsualan 07:20, 6 Jul 2005 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki