I removed the following info:
- In another ending, Soran is killed onboard a Vor'cha-class cruiser loaned to him by the House of Duras. Interestingly, in this ending the USS Enterprise-D survives and continues on.
This was placed within the alternate timeline paragraph, but such a timeline was never seen. If this was the ending in an earlier draft of the script, it should be noted as such and excluded from the timeline paragraph. --From Andoria with Love 04:55, 5 February 2006 (UTC)
- FILE NUMBER 6-233-28312
- MANIFEST NCC 1701-B-YYB
- CROSS REFERENCE ELAUR 276-38
- STARDATE 43289
- Starfleet Tactical reports
- combat force appears to have
- been an advance expedition for the
- Borg as evidenced by similar
- patterns of electromagnetic
- emissions experienced
- at System J-25 and later at the Battle
- of Wolf 359.
- Later interviews by
- Doctor George XXX with other
- survivors at planet CaXXXX II
- appear to confirm this theory.
- BIOGRAPHICAL DATA
- Dr. Tolian Soran Stellar Scientist
- Planetary Clan: El-Aurian
- XXX year: 300 Earth years
- Dr. Soran was rescued from one
- of the ships transporting El-Aurian
- refugees to Earth. Both ships were
- destroyed by a gravimetric energy
- distortion ring.
- BIOMEDICAL DATA
That's what I managed to find out tonight, now my eyes hurt! ;-) --Jörg 23:08, 6 September 2006 (UTC)
Question: Does he have tattoos? oO (220.127.116.11 15:44, 30 May 2008 (UTC))
Not so far I know or see. Don't know what he's wearing under his clothes. The colored parts you can see here on his picture are wounds. – Tom 15:48, 30 May 2008 (UTC)
Ahh...wounds. Ok, I should really rewatch ST VII :D. Thank you :) (18.104.22.168 10:39, 3 June 2008 (UTC)).
It's kind of nitpicky, but... Edit
The comment "...coming to believe that he was being stalked by time." feels a bit too literal, suggesting he was more imbalanced than he really was. He uses the concept as a metaphor and at least to me sounds quite sane while doing so. I would certainly say his obsession with returning to the Nexus makes him at least a partial sociopath, but I would argue against any delusions or paranoia.
Soran's choice of weapon Edit
Does anyone know what weapon soran was using when fighting Picard (and Kirk). When I first saw it I believed it was some sort of disruptor, but it seems to have a lot more firepower.