- MA files from this episode (2) • MA remastered files from this episode (24)
- Template:Titles/Time Squared yields Time Squared (TNG 2x13)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TNG forum at The Trek BBS.
- See talk:energy vortex.
Anyone else notice Data scratch himself just before they restore power to the shuttle--184.108.40.206 01:07, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
- Indeed he does, at about 15:01 on the DVD version. I guess he was imitating Human behaviour ;-) – Pesky 20:23, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
Not sure if this is appropriate to list on the main page, but in the opening scene Dr. Pulaski says that Riker is making omelets, when he is clearly making scrambled eggs. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- We generally don't list plot nitpicks, as described here.--31dot 16:30, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
- I removed a comment to this effect today:
- Although Riker does claim to be making omelets in the teaser, it is obvious that he is in fact making plain scrambled eggs.
- to which the following counter-argument was added by an anonymous user:
- -A classic omelet is eggs scrambled in a pan, which may or may not have other ingredients added.-
Kyle and Pulaski Edit
The article states "Furthermore, Dr. Pulaski seemed unfamiliar with Kyle Riker. However, in "The Icarus Factor", which was the next episode to be released, it became clear that they knew each other pretty well." I'm not sure this her line "Your father cooks?" sounds like surprise that Kyle would cook, because she knows him, then Will's reply that his father hates to cook squares with the Kyle she knows. Lt.Lovett (talk) 11:08, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
Most of the episodes I've seen on this site are listed in act 1, 2, etc. format. Is this one different because there's no appreciable division between "acts" or could it use work? --LauraCC (talk) 15:53, June 5, 2015 (UTC)
- This one is just written in the old style before the "Act" format was developed, that's all. If anyone was to update this article, it would be expected that it is brought into line with the new format. --| TrekFan Open a channel 20:30, June 5, 2015 (UTC)