Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Since Barans ship from TNG: "Gambit, Part I" was a reuse of this vessel, would anyone be opposed to adding that vessel to this entry? Even if separated by a horizontal line, it would have a better home here than under something like Barans Pirate Ship or something equally unspecific...--FuturamaGuy 14:23, 13 Sep 2004 (CEST)
- Well, It seems the two have different kinds of beam weapons... The ships are obsviously of the same design, but maybe Baran's Ships is Epsilon class after all. --Rami 23:28, 25 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Where's the name "Theta class" from? Any canon sources? -- Cid Highwind 23:25, 2005 Jan 15 (CET)
- The most canon source available: it was spoken in the episode. --Gvsualan 23:31, 15 Jan 2005 (CET)
Ah, thanks. :) -- Cid Highwind 23:44, 2005 Jan 15 (CET)
- Perhaps a useful redirect from Miradorn raider is necessary? --Gvsualan 23:55, 15 Jan 2005 (CET)
- One more thing... Ma-Karn is apparently the Miradorn name for the vessel class.--Marhawkman 04:07, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
- I'm really not sure. I'd have to ask the guy who wrote the Memory Beta page.--Marhawkman 14:32, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- heh, forogt about this. Apparently it's from the card game.--Marhawkman 17:30, June 22, 2011 (UTC)