Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For general discussion on this episode, visit the DS9 forum at The Trek BBS.
I changed the reference to Quark's pet to say Lapling, as it was the same puppet used in kivas Fajo's collection. Tiberius 09:58, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
- And I changed it to a Corvan gilvo because that's what the pet was. --Jörg 11:16, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
Not sure if this is a nit, or even if it should be in the article if it's not:
- Interestingly, none of the crew seemed to be aware of the Nagus's arrival, nor even to have cared, beyond ensuring a lack of disruption, once they did become aware. This is an unusual reaction to the visit of a powerful foreign head of state.
This was right in the midst of the summary, which is definitely not where it would belong (should be a bg note)... but I'm not sure if does belong. Comments? -- Sulfur 04:30, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
- It certainly shouldn't be in the summary, but I think it should be left in the BG section. If you look at the BG info on "Rapture", under the 'Characters' heading, there are similar points to this one. I think points like this are quite interesting and make you think – Bertaut 19:54, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
I'm rewatching all of DS9 and have been using this wiki to enhance my enjoyment by reading the trivia and such for each episode. It strikes me that the episode Nagus, while not the first time we've seen Rom, is the first time that the personality we will see him display for the rest of the series. We saw him earlier in A Man Alone, but he didn't seem to have any of the bumbling characterization we'd see from him as the series progressed. 220.127.116.11 19:41, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
- He was also in DS9: "Emissary" as a Dabo Man? Sometimes it just takes time to get their characterizations and find out what they want to do with someone. – Morder 19:49, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
Mark Barrett Edit
- He played Gral during this episode, such as at the meeting of the business leaders where the Nagus announced Quark would replace him. Maybe I don't understand the question? --OuroborosCobra talk 14:40, 27 January 2009 (UTC)