Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- MA files from this episode (6) • MA remastered files from this episode (41)
- Template:Titles/The Icarus Factor yields The Icarus Factor (TNG 2x14)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TNG forum at The Trek BBS.
- James Worthy does not appear in this episode, however, he is the Klingon Koral in the episode "Gambit, Part II". Jdvelasc 20:44, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
Forum:Ship in "The Icarus Factor"Edit
In "The Icarus Factor", 25 minutes into the episode, Captain Picard is in his ready room. He is looking at a LCARS display of what I believe is a ship. Is he looking at a ship, and is it Galaxy Class or something else?--Airtram3 12:22, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
- It's just a lateral view of a Galaxy-class ship, presumably the USS Enterprise-D. --Jörg 13:08, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
Why is it called "The Icarus Factor"? --18.104.22.168 15:34, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- According to Greek mythology, Icarus and his father, Daedalus, tried to escape their exile on Crete using wings made out of wax. Despite the warnings of his father, Icarus flew to close to the sun, causing his wings to melt, and he fell into the sea. He died because he did not heed his father's advise. This episode is called "The Icarus Factor" because of Riker's estranged relationship with his father. --From Andoria with Love 17:44, 1 March 2009 (UTC)