Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- MA files from this episode (24)
- Template:Titles/The Haunting of Deck Twelve yields The Haunting of Deck Twelve (VOY 6x25)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the VOY forum at The Trek BBS.
Whats the deal... in 619 Icheb returns to his family, but in 625 here he is again. Is there any 'trek' explanation for this? - Llyfr 15:31, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
- Watch "Child's Play" or read the summary on that page and you'll know what that is all about. --Jörg 15:34, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
Cheers, actually I just read that one, I must have missed the ending some how. I'll watch it again, looks pretty good. Thanks for the swift reply ! :) - Llyfr 15:34, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
I removed this from the article:
It strikes me as being nitpickish in a big nasty way. But maybe that's just me? -- Sulfur 21:39, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
- I agree. Tuvok was preoccupied with his repairs, and he was probably just reciting a standard meditation prompt anyway. Given the circumstances, it's unreasonable to have expected Tuvok to tailor the meditation instructions to the fact that Neelix's lungs had previously been harvested. Zek 17:18, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
- In a dialog gaffe, Chakotay suggests to Janeway that they be satisfied with the amount of deuterium they have collected. Janeway agrees, but hails Torres and instructs her that they are suspending the dilithium intake.
- Removed dialog error. — Morder 21:49, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- Besides the Bussard collectors, there are a few errors in Neelix's story. Neelix tells the children that he had to climb down eight decks to reach Engineering from the Mess Hall. As the Mess Hall is on Deck 2, and Engineering is on Deck 11 this is actually 9 decks. Neelix recalls that Tom was ordered to shut off the dilithium collection, when Voyager was actually collecting deuterium.--31dot 11:52, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
Nebular or Nebula? Edit
I've just taken all the 'nebular's out of this article and replaced them with 'nebula,' but I've seen other articles where it says nebular, so I was just trying to asert which word is right. It should be nebula, but have the writers put it as nebular? Just wondering - thanks. --Beamsy 11:54, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- 'Nebular' is the adjective, 'nebula' the noun. 'Nebula(r) gas' is correct either way. AyalaofBorg 00:53, February 14, 2011 (UTC)