- MA files from this episode (31) • MA remastered files from this episode (5)
- Template:Titles/The Game yields The Game (TNG 5x06)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TNG forum at The Trek BBS.
Have you noticed? Edit
- Watch closely in the background of the Ready Room surprise party scene, and you will see Jonathan Frakes uncontrollably laughing at his other cast members' reactions, and Michael Dorn is trying to settle him down by giving him harsh looks.
- The game works through the eyes. How can Geordi play the game? It can't use his eyes and I cannot believe it can work with his vizors, because it works with heat and chemical/electronical sight.
- As Wesley is forced to watch the mind controlling game, he tries to prevent its effects by closing his eyes, but Riker and Worf force them open by pulling his eyelids apart. As they are doing this, Wesley blinks. Surely if you can blink, you can close your eyes.--Reginald Barclay 13:12, 1 April 2007 (UTC)
Some articles have this "And" before the last guest star:
- Ashley Judd as Robin Lefler
- Katherine Moffat as Etana Jol
- Colm Meaney as Miles O'Brien
- Patti Yasutake as Alyssa Ogawa
Is it correctly placed? It seems a bit clunky to me. – Saphsaph 18:39, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- That seems right, as long as that's how it was presented in the credits. --From Andoria with Love 16:37, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
I've just recently watched the episode, and I can confirm that Wil Wheaton's credit is given after the "And," so the article is correct as currently written. PalindromicAnagram 05:10, September 7, 2010 (UTC)